NGPP Version 1.1
- Bug - Related Work Items are missing from search criteria
- Bug - Year is missing from search criteria
- Bug - Invalid Characters in Contribution Title can cause server Error
- Bug - When creating a NWI contribution, the number of characters allowed in WI reference is 13. However, some joint WG need 19 characters.
- Evolution - When creating a new contribution, the Source shall be prefilled with current user's organisation
- Evolution - When choosing a source and selecting TB source type, current TB of the contribution should be pre-selected
- Evolution - There should be only one generic contribution template, and when the contribution is of type CR, LSin, or NWI, then a second specific sub-template should be appended to the generic contribution template.
- Evolution - Contributing from Meeting Calendar application should preselect the meeting
- Evolution - A “Contribute” button shall be added in the meeting calendar portlet
- Bug - the C button to contribute a draft shall not be visible if the draft has not yet been uploaded in Latest Drafts
- Bug - Publications portlet is not visible under ISGs
- Bug - When using meeting reference to build the meeting name, special characters should be removed from the folder name.
- Bug - There is a loss of authentication credit after a certain period